Just sat down with Chris Lehmann, CEO of the Science Leadership Academy school network, to record our first episode of Season 1 of the “Wander & Wonder: Exploring the Future of Learning” podcast.
Inspiring conversation that focused on:
– exploring why the principal’s office should be physically located in the heart of a learning community, accessible to all by design
– the importance of inquiry-based / real-world learning to foster the “21st Citizenry that we all need”
– creating a “culture of caring” that serves both students and educators
– purposeful systems-based coaching (whether on the field / court or in the classroom / on campus)
– “standing on the shoulders of giants” in terms of ensuring a grounded educational philosophy that can innovate and adapt
– Chris’ passion for what makes Ultimate frisbee such a powerful team / player experience (and catalyst for learning).
Release Date: We’ll release Chris’ episode in early November.
All 13 episodes will be released over the month of November with short video snippets released daily M-TH and full episodes / transcripts each Friday.