Surrey, Maine, US
Founder, Institute for Humane Education (IHE); Author of (7) books; (6) time TEDx speaker; Master’s in Theological Studies from the Harvard Divinity School.
(5) Big Ideas from the Episode:
- Going on Wonder Walks: “the experience of having [one’s] senses fully come alive.”
- Seeking evidence-based optimism
- The urgency to create a global solution-sharing movement *right now.*
- One must find leverage points to create lasting systemic change.
- “We need to let go of the incremental growth mindset.”