Flemington, New Jersey, US
Co-Founder, Big Questions Institute; Author, multiple books; (3) time TEDx speaker; 1 of 100 “Changemakers in Education” by HundreED (2017).
(5) Big Ideas from the Episode:
- Using design fiction to create ‘future artifacts’ to help us understand how we can start changing now.
- Being a speaker that is willing “to take an audience on a little bit of an emotional roller coaster.”
- Leadership creates the capacity to have difficult conversations re: future change.
- “A dominant narrative of success that goes against the direction that everyone kind of understands we need to go [towards].”
- “Can anything “take the place of school at scale quickly…to go in some other direction?”